free craft forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you like to see in freecraft.

5 posters

Go down

What would you like to see in freecraft. Empty What would you like to see in freecraft.

Post by Admin Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:51 am

At Freecraft I listen to the players and try my hardest to put in things I think you guys will enjoy and keep the game long and enjoyable. But I want to here what you guys think. I want to know what you think would make Freecraft better. Post away.

Admin
Admin

https://freecraftforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see in freecraft. Empty Re: What would you like to see in freecraft.

Post by Royalyoshi Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:00 pm

EDIT: Nevermind

Royalyoshi

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see in freecraft. Empty Re: What would you like to see in freecraft.

Post by Mike Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:21 pm

Mcmmo plugin, perhaps the /setwarp [name], /warp [name]

Mike

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see in freecraft. Empty yea

Post by HENRIYE Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:01 pm

the /warp and /setwarp but it costs money??
the sign warp would be cool
umm the jobs plugin..
and somehow i think we should get horses!

HENRIYE

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:49 am

Please, please, take away mods being able to go through private doors. I had blocks covering a door and now the mod replaced the blocks after he intruded and i cant get rid of them. Leave it to the admin to do this I'm sick of people coming in.

Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Kemonomimi Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:00 am

Mike wrote:Please, please, take away mods being able to go through private doors. I had blocks covering a door and now the mod replaced the blocks after he intruded and i cant get rid of them. Leave it to the admin to do this I'm sick of people coming in.

Lockette can be configured to prevent ops/mods from getting into locked things, but I don't see preventing moderators being able to break OwnBlocks as wise, as they would be hindered in clearing up after griefers.

What I would like to see is all of the shops being moved to a bazaar/market type area separate from the spawn town, but still accessible via /tp building/road/subway. By taking an area and sectioning off commercial space(which could be sold to players for currency), players will be able to freely shop around and a true market could be achieved without everyone building giant arrows over their place.

Kemonomimi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down